Saturday, September 8, 2012

~Summer Sewing~

Good Evening all!

It has been quite some time since I updated hasn't it? Well, here is a little bit of what I've done over the summer. 

I was given the incredible opportunity to make and fit the bridesmaid dresses for a wedding! It was quite an experience but I learned alot in the process and truly enjoyed making them! 



Beautiful Bride and Bridesmaids 


Bridesmaid's Variations

The Wedding Party


Hope you enjoyed the pictures and please leave a comment! Also don't forget to check out our Clothing page! New Fall and Winter Jumper's will be coming soon!!

~Lily


1 comment:

  1. Hey Lily!

    Those are beautiful dresses! Great job! I love the casual, country style of that wedding.

    Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Half of the fun is hearing from you ~please leave me a comment if you have any questions or additions to add to any post.

If you'd like to contact me privately with any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me.

Enjoy your visit!!

~Our Chosen Heritage Clothier~
Lily Morse