Wednesday, September 1, 2010

P. S. i quilt


Yes, there has been much irregularity to this blog..... But with the sun calling me outside and school planning inside besides all the other interruption we have around our house - I have let sewing take a break for a little while besides small projects here and there to keep me sane!!

Not long ago I was searching for a way to use up all of my scrap material that I have left over from making the dresses when I stumbled across this blog called P.S. i quilt . I have made the friendship bag many times and have enjoyed experimenting to use up many of my scrap fabrics!! Please take time to look over Rachel's blog!! She is an amazing seamstress!! I do not however believe that she is a Christian though I haven't spent an extensive amount of time on her blog besides admiring her sewing work.

Enjoy!!

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Half of the fun is hearing from you ~please leave me a comment if you have any questions or additions to add to any post.

If you'd like to contact me privately with any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me.

Enjoy your visit!!

~Our Chosen Heritage Clothier~
Lily Morse