Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sewing Projects


Good Morning!!

   It is very blustery here in North Carolina today......but I don't mind because that means a good sewing day!! It was so beautiful a couple weeks prior that I had put off all of my projects to spend time outside in the beautiful sunshine!!
   I've been working on a Nightgown Set and a Williamsburg special order. They are both starting to come together and looking more and more like what they are supposed too!
  The Nightgown set is missing the matching doll dress and nightcap and the Williamsburg needs the pinner cap and buttons to be complete!!
    While working on the Williamsburg yesterday my serger (that wonderful thing!!) started to act up with a mind of its own. . .I told mommy that I wished it had some feelings so that I could give it a piece of my mind. Sergers are VERY temperamental!! It eventually decided to work after I re-threaded it over and over and over again!! =D I think God was trying to teach me patience!! I am very pleased how well the serger finishes the edges but it is very stubborn sometimes. . .
   Well, I better get going before the day is all gone!! Oh! Before I go I need to mention that I have  added a new feature to my blog (that took a while =)) so that you all can be more involved. It is a poll that asks which dress is your favorite! Please give me suggestions if you have any other ideas that would be fun to have a poll for!!

   Have a wonderful day!!

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Half of the fun is hearing from you ~please leave me a comment if you have any questions or additions to add to any post.

If you'd like to contact me privately with any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me.

Enjoy your visit!!

~Our Chosen Heritage Clothier~
Lily Morse