Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New dress!

Sewing has been busy this winter during the Christmas season!! In the middle of it all I had time to make a new dress!! It is sleeveless with a crisscross front and a nice length. I wear it with a little brown sweater.

Here is a side view -


I love this dress because it looks elegant yet is very comfortable - always a plus!

For a more Christmas-y themed sewing project I made a poinsettia wall hanging.

This was difficult since I have not had experience in quilting but I enjoyed a new challenge apart from regular orders.

I hope to be adding a new dress to the Pioneer line for girls sizes 3-6. It is a very darling style dress with a ruffled pinafore!

Happy sewing!

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Half of the fun is hearing from you ~please leave me a comment if you have any questions or additions to add to any post.

If you'd like to contact me privately with any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me.

Enjoy your visit!!

~Our Chosen Heritage Clothier~
Lily Morse