Friday, September 3, 2010

New Creation and Store

Recently a very wonderful and inspiring friend of mine gave me some beautiful evening gown fabrics - so a couple weeks ago I designed and made a dolly evening gown. It was only the fourth or fifth time I have ever needed to completely design something from scratch but I am pleased with the outcome!!! Here are some pictures!!


 
 


 

Soon, I also hope to rent out or barter for a sewing room hopefully close to our living space which would be absolutely fantastic!!

Also, I was recently given the opportunity to buy a space at a local store to display our matching girl and doll outfits!!

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Half of the fun is hearing from you ~please leave me a comment if you have any questions or additions to add to any post.

If you'd like to contact me privately with any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me.

Enjoy your visit!!

~Our Chosen Heritage Clothier~
Lily Morse